11.25.2012

On writing

I have not updated my blog for a very long time maybe because I'm running out of reasons to write creatively. When you are growing up your time is being invaded by duties both at work and at home. During my free time, I need to squeeze in some moments to reconnect with old friends. I just do not have time to float among the clouds. To rethink  about decisions I just made because right after, I need to attend to something.

My writing spree is only when I work in the office or do some freelance write ups. I can't write for myself anymore. I can't write without a reason. This is I guess is the reason for getting paid for writing. You have to be conscious about facts and grammar and not time to play with words insensibly.

What will I do next? For now maybe just go with the flow.

No comments: