11.04.2010

M

 It's a shame, October ended with just one post.

Anyway, I can't think of anything sensible to post here. Too bad.
Let's just talk about the Korean Film Fest which ended today. (I didn't dare go)
The Korean Film Fest was kind of disappointing, I lined for the tickets thrice, but only watched one movie cuz there are so many people.

M (the movie I watched) wasn't that bad. The story might be cliched. Young-lovers-girls-dies-and-haunting-the-love-of-her-life-after-so-many-years is soo ordinary, it's just that the scenes were twisted, form present to past to future to the stone age.

The cinematography was genius anyway. I love. The colors and the angles. And the smoke! Whew! It's just that, they saturated the movie with lots of effects. I hated the comic/continuous stills effect (whatever you call that).
The piano background sounded familiar too me, and I love BoA's Mist (the movie's OST). It sounded old and reminiscent and sad.

No comments: